Re: The Electronic GTV page

<I can't get into your web-page anymore, Mark Battley.
<Starts to open,aborts, then I get an error message that Geocities can't
find it!

I am aware of the problem, but have not yet managed to get a useful answer
from Geocities as to what the problem is. Let me guess: are you using
Netscape? It seems to work okay with Internet Explorer, but not Netscape.
It's not actually my page that it can't find, but a Geocities (popup?) page
(http://www.geocities.com/include/branding/default_ie.js). I'll keep on at
Geocities and let you all know when it is solved. Has anybody had similar
problems with other Geocities sites?

For those who may have wondered (as well you might): I haven't forgotten
about the site, and am working on bringing the register up to date, and will
also be adding some more technical info soon.... promise!

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1973 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce

Alfa Romeo 105 series Bertone Coupe home page and register at:
      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/105GTV.HTML

Both overdue for maintenance!