RE: MAF/AFM and E30 M3

I don't have all the info, much less first hand.  I do have this address
from split second, but have no experience whatsoever.  <
http://www.splitsec.com/mafkits/mafkits.htm >

This is something that definitely should be explored since sounds solid and
very promising.
Jorge

*
<<The AFM to MAF conversion sure sounds interesting.  I'd love to pull out
just that bit more out of my Motronic car.  Who are the
manufacturers?  Could you please post them or mail their phone
numbers/addresses so I can call them up?
<snip>
Nizam>>