Convertible top repair

Thanks to all the people for offering their comments and suggestions on=
 repairing my top.  The general consensus is to use some form of contac=
t cement (one digester referred to a particular brand of adhesive as "G=
orilla Snot") to reattach the bow to the=20
top.  We're just about to receive our first snowfall here in the north =
east so I'll have plenty of time to do the repair properly now that the=
 car is off the road  : -( for the next 5-6 months. =20

Thanks again.
Eric Schnettler

88 Grad=