Re: Alfa logos and script in DXF format...

On the 21/10/99 8:14 am, Jorge Mazlumian at jmazl@domain.elided uttered the
following:

> Try this site.  I know the guy, I got an Alfa Romeo banner on my windshield
> from him, but aside from that, no commercial interest, etc, etc.
> < http://www.velocedesign.com/ >  They will do anything you want.  So they
> say.
> Jorge
> *********************************
> I'm trying to locate an Alfa logo (preferably the 'old' one with 'Milano' in
> it) and Alfa Romeo script in either .DXF, .EPS or .AI format, to get some
> laser-cut graphics done for my race and rally cars.
> I remember that, a couple of years ago, these were available somewhere on
> the web. However, I can't find them now.
> Can anybody point me in the right direction?
> Thanks,
> James Wiseman, Editor, 'Giuliettaletta'

Hi Jorge,

Thanks, but I need to get it done somewhere locally (I'm in the UK), and I
have some other stuff to do. But thanks for the thought!

Regards,
- --
James Wiseman
JDW Media