Alfa Museum Pictures Up!

                                          10:26 AM            10/22/99

I finally found time to process and optimize the pictures from my visit =
to the Alfa Museum at Arese, and have posted these on the Wisconsin AROC =
club site.

www.forza-mm.com/waroc

The museum pics are under the "Italia '99" feature article. There are =
about 25 shots from the Alfa museum (in Part III), along with the =
pictures fromt the Galleria Ferarri and other automotive sites in Italy.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano, '87 Milano (barbecued)
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>