Shops in City

I went to have my recall done on my 164 in Great Neck.
I won't post here my full opinion, however if one is interested one can ask
me.
Personally, I would prefer a AROC recomended workshop that likes working on
Alfa to a former dealer that has to work on them.
The one guy that works on Alfa is a sweedish guy that speaks Italian.There
are indeed many Alfa around and they even had a couple for sale (used of
course).
The recall itself was done by the abovementioned mechanic corectly and i was
even shown the old parts.However, he looked as if he would have belonged to a
different team.
Vlad
'91 164L