re: Never give up!

I completely agree with Dana.

I am facing the same dilema. I am spending $3000 (I hope) to fix the rust
and repaint my Milano, which brings the total bill in the last 12 months to
.... I am too embarassed to admit in public, but it would buy me 2 decent
Verdes. On the other hand, I'll have a  3.0 Milano with everything new
including interior, and I know everything is well sorted out.

I have test driven BMWs, Audi, Mercedes and countless Nippon cars, I even
looked at a Contour SVT, nothing touches the Milano with a 3.0, but I am
biased as hell.

Instead of thinking of it as a $3000 expense, I think I am saving many
thousands by not buying a new car, perhaps a bit delusional, but this is
why we drive Alfas to begin with, no?

	 - Steve.