156 Airbag Warning Light

Hi,

I know I shouldn't have done it, being a bolt strangler and not a sparky,
but I decided to fit the Pioneer stereo system from my ageing 164 3.0V6 into
my shiny new 156 2.5V6. All seemed to go OK, although the 164 looks a bit
jealous at the moment, until I noticed that the airbag warning light on the
156 was remaining on continuously. The handbook says to take it straight to
an Authorised Alfa Dealer - not sure if to cure a major fault or to simply
reset it somehow. I vaguely remember a friend having a similar problem with
his FIAT Punto when he disconnected the battery a while back - it just
needed resetting. Anyone have any clues as to what the problem may be and/or
how to reset it - all the fuses check out OK. TIA.

Dave Webster
156 2.5V6 (shiny)
164 3.0V6 (not so shiny & upset)
146 2.0Ti (wife's)