RE: Fix vs decommission

hi howard,

while a milano w/26k miles sounds nice, be sure that it has been exercised
REGULARLY!!!  nothing worse for a car than for it to sit.  and while it's nice
to get a lo-mileage milano, $4.5k still seems like a lot for a gold.  i'd weigh
this against what you'd get if you spent this amount on the car you presently
have.  your current car's abs can always be conwerted, for example...

good luck,

doug