Alfa logos and script in DXF format...

Hi Digesti,

I'm trying to locate an Alfa logo (preferably the 'old' one with 'Milano' in
it) and Alfa Romeo script in either .DXF, .EPS or .AI format, to get some
laser-cut graphics done for my race and rally cars.

I remember that, a couple of years ago, these were available somewhere on
the web. However, I can't find them now.

Thanks,

James Wiseman, Editor, 'Giuliettaletta'
'64 Giulia SS Racer
'60 Giulietta Spider Veloce (Rally Car)
'96 145 Cloverleaf

P.S. For those members of The Giulietta Register on the Digest, the Autumn
issue of 'The Giuliettaletta' is at the printers, and will be out soon!!