Re: AutoX at Nazareth with 1993 Spider

From: Glenn Wasserman <glennwa@domain.elided>

>Well last Saturday was my first Autocross... I took the '93 Spider >and had
>a blast.
<snip>
>I had a blast in the Spider, and I plan on doing this again. If the >Spider
>is in the shop, I'll even take my new Contour SVT!!!

Glenn,
Glad you had a blast! Autocrossing is very, very addictive if done
correctly. I've been autocrossing my '74 Spider for 3-1/2 years now and love
every minute! I even won the Southeast Division Championship in C-Stock this
year (2nd in '97 & '98).

So you car does have the possibility to be a class winner. All it takes is a
little (a lot if your hooked) money and a lot of seat time. If you need any
setup info, feel free to give me a holler!

See ya at the parking lot :)

Karl Rickert
CS #38 Alfa Romeo Spider
TLS #25