coolers and diffs

Hi there all, now that summer is starting, and the weather is warming up (already
30 degrees celsius ha ha to all those starting winter), i have made the discovery
that an oil cooler would be a good thing. Having just had a bottom end rebuild
(balanced, high comp etc.) to go with my rebuilt head (ported, 10548 cams),
and run it in nicely,(6,000 km), i fitted a set of lower, stiffer rear springs
to balance the understeer from the front sway bar. Today, i took it for a run
in the hills to see how it felt,(great btw) and discovered that the oil got
kinda warm and it wasn't reaching the pressure limiter untill about 4,500 or
5,000 rpm. I figure a cooler would be good, and was wondering if the alfa fours
have a take off or if i have to use a adapter block to fit one. The car is a
'77 GTV2000 (tipo 116).
I also wonder if the 3litre 75/milano limited slip diff centre fits straight
into an early g.box, and does anyone out there have one?? just the centre, and
i don't mind if i have to get it freighted over from the grand old USA, as it
is a bit hard to find bits over here, and if you do find them, its not cheap

TIA

Ben Bishop
'77 GTV (tipo 116)black loud and quick.