Milano Verde for sale in NJ

Well, the Spider is running great now, and I've just picked up my new '99
Contour SVT (the Contour from Hell)... so it's time to sell the Milano.

It's basically a very sound car, well used but well maintained. It has a
couple of trouble areas with rust but they're not noticeable - the car looks
very presentable.

Here are the vitals:

145k miles, 65k on a total engine rebuild
runs very strong, sounds great
ABS removed at 95k miles (best thing I ever did to the car)
semi-metallic brake pads
sport springs, sway bars
Koni "yellow" sport adjustable shocks
fresh redline gear oil in transaxle (good synchros for an Alfa)
redone Recaro front seats @90k miles, still look great
3 new donuts (5k miles)
timing belt has 20k miles on it
maintained at Euro-Tec motors in Livingston NJ
...lots of other new parts

...recently failed emissions (last saturday) in NJ. Have not had a chance to
deal with it, if I have trouble selling it, then I'll have my mechanic look
into it.

I've had the car two years, and put 55k miles on it (average mileage for
me). I bought the car with 92k miles and had much done to it.

The car's been great but it's time for something new...

...and how much would you pay for all this?  :-)
Well, first $2500 takes it.

Please give me a call (leave a message) if you're interested...
Thanks,
- -Glenn

908-286-3355
glennwa@domain.elided