Wanted:Duetto

Fellow Digesters,
Ever since I was forced to sell my last Duetto,  I have really been missing it.  And now that I have a new house with a 2-car garage,  I have real space to restore one;  not the street!  So I'm looking for a reasonable Duetto to restore,  preferably something that isn't too rusted out and maybe runs.  I live in southeastern Viriginia,  and are a member of the Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club.

Thanks,
Zach
(Currently Alfa-less)