Ice

By the way, ice in the gas tank is the least of the problems we in the
colder climes put up with.  Along with ice fogs in intersections at -30
degrees C, the ice sometimes forms on the road turning a perfectly dry
looking road into a curling rink.  Just the thing to meet your neighbours
and the local police.  Alfa content, my baby will be snug in a heated garage
before long.

Kim
79 Spider

PS, the former local Alfa shop recommended that people with spica fuel
injection add oil to the last tank of gas and to run the engine until the
exhaust gasses turn blue.  This will ensure no rust in the fuel injector
(nor in the fuel pump or exhaust system) over the winter months.  I think
Castrol R is a reasonable choice, takes me back to my old motorcycle days,
love that smell of 2-stroke oil.  Just don't try to sell your car until you
have burned off that last tank of gas.
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6