Turbo for Giulietta Turbodelta?

Hello Alfisti,

The turbo (Avio) in my father's '82 Giulietta 2.0 Turbo Autodelta is dead
(increasing the pressure to 2 bars was perhaps not such a good idea...). Of
course, Alfa doesn't deliver the part anymore (did they once?), so I am
asking if someone has any idea how we could find it, or how we could upgrade
to a more common type of turbo (although we would prefer to keep the car in
its original condition).

cheers
Marc, Switzerland
'85 GTV6 "Grand-Prix"