Trying to find a place to store a car in San Francisco

Hi folks,

I'd first like to thank everyone for all the help they
gave me with my questions about what to look for on a
'74 Spider.  Unfortunately, the car sold to someone
else before I could sell my truck.

But now I have a new question.....in my quest for
looking for an old convertible to fix up, I've found
something else in a junkyard.  It's an old
Austin-Healey Sprite, not a Bugeye, and definitely not
an Alfa.  It meets my $500 or less price requirement,
too. It needs work and doesn't run, but I have a
friend with a good engine available cheap to me if I
get car for it.

Problem is, I need a place to store the car after I
rescue it from the junkyard.  I have no space here at
my place.  Too many other toys already.  I'm looking
for a place indoors or out, as I'll be keeping the car
covered.

Any leads or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

vince

=====