Original Owner's manuals & bank checks

Hi,
Anyone out there interested in the original owner's manual for the
following:

'87 Milano

'83 GTV-6

Let me know at my email address, and I'll get 'em for you. Yes,
reasonable price.

As a response to the question about bank checks, I discussed with my
bank and they didn't have a good answer. Then I discussed it with a lady
at "Current" checks. She said that most likely, they would have a
problem getting the rights to a logo situation. I saw checks advertised
for Harley Davidson, but since they are a local company (U.S.) etc.,
they probably were happy to permit it.

But, knowing how Alfa Romeo gets so "salty" about anyone, including
marque clubs, using my favorite, and THEIR logo, I doubt it will happen.
Alfa Romeo/Fiat whatever, does not appear to know much about marketing,
at least in the U.S. and this did not encourage sales here. They are
very protective of their logo though and actually gave some Australian
Alfa clubs a hard time over use of the cross and serpent. I would have
thought they would have viewed that as a benefit. However, I'm not a
marketing weenie, nor a businessman so I was not correct on that one. I
could understand if these club people were trying to get rich off of
their logo, or defaming it at the other extreme.

Just my opinion.

Bill Bergman