re: Tire widths

Good comments by Michael Smith on tire widths. If anyone out there has
some charts or other data I'd be interested. My GTV has been lowered
at least 1" and she's on 14x6 rims with 205R14 55's. That's nice for
track days but in town I'd like to get over speed bumps and driveway
aprons without dragging her exhaust, so I was thinking of 15x6
pansports with 195 or 205 60's. The only problem with that being I'd
like the new AVS Sports and the tallest they come in is the 55s. The
idea here was to raise her back up with larger wheels and taller
tires. The 205R14 55's also look a bit small.

Emmo
72 GTV
76 Spider