trade?

Greetings

I will probably put my 95 164LS for sale in the paper
soon, but the first time I posted to the digest about
the car being for sale, I forgot to mention the
possibility that I would trade. I would even consider
trading the GTV6 (the 3 litre). I want to end up with
at least two Alfas, one of them being the Spider, the
other a V6 car.
And the third.... ?

Here are the models I would consider (warning, it does
not include only Alfas, and, yes, the trades would
involve cash in some instances, if the cars are over
or under the 17.3 asking price for the 164). If I
cannot pull this off, I will just keep my current
stable.

Giulia Sprint
2600 Sprint (still cannot find a local one to test
drive)
Montreal (black only)
Giulia Sprint Speciale
69-73 GTV
Maserati Mexico
Porsche 911 (78-88)
Lambo Islero
Facel Vega
?

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA
74 Spider, 82 GTV6, 95 164LS, 98 Audi A6 Q