SuperPro bushings in 105/115 car

I've installed the SuperPro polyurethane bushings in the trailing arms of
my 74 GTV. I also installed them in the T-arm to differential joint, but
not in the T-arm to body (couldn't find anyone with the special tool to
remove these). In the trailing arms, you need to remove the old bushings,
including their steel shell. The bushings slide fairly easily into the
shells brazed into the trailing arms with the aid of the grease provided,
but getting them fully seated turned out to be a problem for me. Someone
suggested clamping them in a vise overnight to fully seat them and I would
advise this too since they're tough to remove without cutting them (just
like the stock ones). Handling is much improved, mostly due to the
differential-T-arm bushing I believe.

Mike Grace
Santa Barbara