Plastic, but no checks, with Alfa Romeo

In AD7-1096 Mike Ferrone asks "if any one knew of a company that sells checks
that have our wonderfull car printed on them. I have seen other kinds,but no
ALFA? HELP."

Don't know about checks, but BP has a credit card (Mastercard or Visa, forget
which) with a stunning black Touring Superleggera-bodied Alfa 8C 2900B on it,
and incidentally gives a 1% rebate towards gas purchases on all credit
purchases- as do Shell and Exxon credit cards, which are far less stimulating
visually, plus one gets a 30 day 'float' on the bill, if paying in full.
Don't know of any check-printers that give a 1% rebate - - or a float - - -

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.