Re: S2000

Hi guys,

I saw and touched an S2000 just yesterday as a matter of fact.  What better place to find it than the Apple Computer parking lot, where -
incidentally - you can find any kind of make/model/color car in one sitting.

The S2000 was brand spankin' new, silver in color and had black leather seats.  I must admit, it was pretty awesome.  Personally speaking,
I think it is more attractive than the Boxster, and prettier than the Z3.  Must be all those angles on the car.  It doesn't suffer too
badly from the "bar of soap" syndrome of today's designs and I like the clearly defined lines.  It is quite a bit bigger than the 1999
Miata and is about the size of the Boxster (one was conveniently parked two parking spaces down).  The car sits smartly on its 16" alloys
(very cool, and fitting too).

However,  having also seen and touched a 1999 Spider V6 and the 1999 GTV V6 however, the S2000 doesn't posess the sexiness and exotic
allure of the Alfa.  I am, of course, clearly biased :-).

Do I wish I had one?  No, I'm a four-door sedan fan.  I'd pick a 156 Selespeed over the aforementioned cars.  Go figure.

Nizam