Re: S2000

In a message dated 10/16/1999 13:47:18 EST, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<<
 The S2000 was brand spankin' new, silver in color and had black leather
seats.  I must admit, it was pretty awesome.  Personally speaking,
 I think it is more attractive than the Boxster, and prettier than the Z3.
Must be all those angles on the car.  >>

Someone tested the S2000, and found it was just too much work to eke out the
power from the engine in daily driving.  The problem with these engines is
the HP and torque curve  are very peaky.  I saw one close up too, and liked
the kit car styling. And the engine, at about 100 HP per liter is a jewel.