Replacing Stock 2.5 wires w/ Magnecors

     Michael Conley's post was serendipitous as I was having this exact
     discussion last night with my younger brother in Atlanta who was
     replacing the stock Bosch wires on his '88 Milano Plat. with
     Magnecors. My advice was to (i) discard the Magnecor coil wire and
     reuse the stock Bosch coil wire or (ii) carefully cut from the center
     hole in the cap to the end with an exacto knife and work the Magencor
     wire into the center hole via this path. Not sure if you can do this
     with the Mags., but I might also first check to see if one or both
     connector ends of the Magnecor coil wire unscrews. I've encountered
     this phenom when replacing wires on my wife's Porsche 924. Very
     convenient.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 164