Donuts, doubts

Thanks to Ben, Bernie, Paul, Brian, Darren, Dan and Tom for their responses
to my rear donut query. Most responders politely questioned the quality of
my installation but as the old and very broken donut came off the car with
the same "wave set" I've added to the new one I reckon my instal was as good
as the pros. All the little tangs are in all the little sockets etc.
It now seems that some distortion is a feature, not in my view a very
desirable one. Paul Irvines neat driveshaft overhaul instruction on his
webpage shows a sectioned view of all three couplings, for the GTV6 I think,
and the diagram for the rear coupling shows what I think is a pretty bent
donut!

http://www.crl.com/~pi/project/tech/driveline/donuts.htm

Regards, Lee