1981 Spider HELP

Hello Alfisti,

I am in the process of purchasing a 1981 Alfa Spider. Unfortunately it's
condition is not as good as I would have wanted. I am trying to locate (and
costing) all the missing parts for a proper restoration. Unfortunately I can
not find another 1981 Spider as to compare them.

I will appreciate any information you can send me, specially pictures,  with
all it's interior/exterior details, or directions to any source for this
information.

Please reply off-digest to: bbv-evolucion@domain.elided

Arrivederci,

Stanley Yep