LOW milage

As I was taking a stress test today I tried to make small talk with
overseeing Doctor and was telling him what I do for a living as I walked
away... He has a 91 Spider Graduate, he is the original owner, and it
has 6,500 miles on it. WOW!

Saw a thread on cheaper dist caps for 164's... I can get aftermarket
(cheaper) or Bosch if anyone is interested
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 265 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com