Re: Whooosh

Fred and Alfisti,

Can you provide just a bit more detail.  My Grad is doing a similar thi=
ng although I have yet to have it "spit" gasoline at me as Colin says h=
is has.  Where *is* the vapor expansion canister, where *is* the check =
valve, and can the check valve be fixed=20
or is this a non-serviceable component? =20

Thanks in advance
Eric