Back on?

Hello all.
Well, I got a new computer about 2 months ago, and have tried posting to the
list since then...but have had no luck. I am using Outlook now, and had it
set wrong or something. Richard was nice enough to help me out. Geez, I work
in the computer biz, you'd think I'd know this stuff.

Anyway, I have a Milano question.

I was installing a set of Super Sport springs on my Verde the other weekend,
and I noticed that the CV boots are both goners. To my knowledge, they have
been this way for some time (ok, so I didn't just "notice" that they were
goners...I "remembered"). I am wondering how I can tell if the CV joint is
bad. I am assuming that its pretty obvious...but I honestly don't know. The
springs went in easy, but how hard is putting on a new CV boot?

Hey, Neil Smith...if you're listening...do you still want to do that gasket
replacement get together? We could expand it into a whole Milano day of
various repairs...maybe take over a parking lot somewhere...I don't know.

Thank, Ted

- -------
Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA