Re: 164 tires / sizes

Sorry for the slow reply.

Yes 215 60 15's are perfect on my wife's 164L Odometer is accurate and
the Michelin Pilot XGT V's are reasonably quiet and handle real well.
So far ca 10K miles, the front tires are rubbing on the inner fender
liners and have made small holes in them. The rears are polishing the
dirt (and paint I think) from the shock absorbers.  Have been afraid to
check the condition of the sidewalls. I don't recommend this size at
least on the stock wheels. Maybe wider wheels would straighten out the
bulge in the sidewall and eliminate the rubbing.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA