RE: Donut doubt

>Lee - check my webpage at:

>http://www.crl.com/~pi/project/tech/driveline/donuts.htm

>concerning this subject. I had the same problem and this is what I wrote at
>the time:

nice web page.

one other thing to check, and it's been a long time since i've done this so
my memory is faded, but on the gtv6's there is a bolt that allows you to
adjust the length of the drive shaft.  the process, if i remember correctly,
is to loosen the bolt, run the motor for a minute or so to allow the
driveshaft to reach it's proper length, then tighten the bolt.

since the gtv6 and alfetta are very close, i'd wager that the alfetta has
such an adjustment as well.

fwiw,

bs