Faded Spider tops

All-
My insurance agent just bought his second Alfa, a 91 Spider, to go with his
Giulia Super.  He asked me tonight at the NWARC meeting if I knew of any way
to bring back the color on his top.  It is the original top, and has
apparently spent a lot of it's time in an upright position.  (This is
Seattle, after all, and not everybody goes with their tops down like I try to
do.)
I remember some discussion on the AD a while ago, but if I saved any of the
comments it would be in files on my other computer.
Are there any recommendations that anybody can send along so I can give them
to my friend?  This car is to be a "driver", so the repair does not have to
be equal to the price or quality of a new top.
As always, Thanks.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Seattle, WA