91 Spider FS Florida

For a digest impaired pal....

91 Spider base, red/tan 55ish K miles, daily driver, body fair to good
for age., paint is marred from good daily use, bike racks etc... small
dent L/F fender under headlight, looks decent though. Interior is pretty
good, seats are ok, dash and door panels good. Runs very well, Top good.
This is an experienced daily driver that needs a little cosmetic work to
be pretty, or use it as it is and make no apologies.

It's been across country, gets regular I-talian tune ups. Located Tampa
Florida USA, Pics later in the week...
Email me if interested, Looking for aoround $6400,
mailto:alfabill@domain.elided

AlfaBill