Milano tire size

Alfisti,
  Here is what it seems to boil down to.  The real world choices for 14 inch
wheels come down to getting the standard 195/60  or going to 205/60 or going
to 195/55.
Seems to me that the 195/55 would actually lower the car and help a bit with
my "too much lean" problem.  the 205/60 would make the car taller and have
even more side wall to flex and lean, but i would get a bit more rubber on
the road.
So, it seems that the 195/55 is the way to go.
 comments?
thanks,
joel