Italian Car Day

Hello Italian Car Enthusiasts,

Just a reminder that the third annual Atlanta Italian Car Day will be
Saturday, October 16th starting at 10 AM at West Bank Park on the Buford
Dam
side of Lake Lanier innorth Atlanta. This is the same location as last
year.
The entrance to West Bank Park is only 1/2 mile from the Buford Dam
power
generating station on the south end of the lake. There will be
directional
signs posted.

To get there from I-85: Exit #46 off I-85 & GA Hwy. 20 (the new mall
exit), go west past the mall toward Buford. Go west on GA Hwy 20 for 7
miles
until you see a Publix shopping center. Turn right on to Suwanee Dam
Road
(at the Texaco) and continue until the road ends at a stop sign. Turn
left on
Buford Dam Road and follow it 2 miles to Buford Dam and the entrance of
West
Bank Park.

To get there from GA 400:  Exit 14 take a left.  Go to Sanders Road
(behind
Home Depot) take a left.  Go to Buford Dam Road and take a right.  Go
about
3 miles and the entrance of West Bank Park. The Alfa Club will be
serving lunch
again this year and the Fiat Lancia Unlimited Club will provide soft
drinks.

Be there or be a Chevy owner!!!