164 Whine fixed

Well a few days ago I started it up and heard a horrible screech from under
the hood I quickly opened it to see what was going on, and sure enough,
seized tensioner.  It let loose not long after I opened the hood, but it
was not sounding good.  A couple soaks in WD-40 and then a few applications
of Tri-Flow got me over to the shop.  One new tensioner and belt later and
I'm happy.  Thanks to all who wrote me, I appreciate the insight.
- -Ryan
- -92' 164S

"We all have a desire to create something that will show we were here, to
be truly aesthetic, truly timeless, any design must be functionally
justified."
	-Professor Dr. Ing h.c. Ferdinand Porsche
					online portfolio@
					http://www.risd.edu/~rkundrat