zagato window winders

On Andrea's suggestion that the Junior Z window winders mentioned last might
have come from a Giulia sedan or Berlina, I looked them up in my sedan parts
books. 105.93.60/048.00/02 and 105.93.60.049.00/02 are not listed in either
the Giulia sedan book or the 1750 Berlina book.  And I wouldn't think Alfa
would assign a different part number to a part sourced from an existing car,
so my belief is that these winders are unique to the Junior Z.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA
Berlina Register