More Hillclimb pics

When it rains it pours. Got my latest AutoWeek in the mail Saturday, the one
with Stirling Moss in the Maser 250F on the cover.  While paging through the
beginning of the mag, I saw the nice advert for the Audi S4, and I noticed
the nice twisty road in the background.  Then it hit me, it's the Mary Hill
Loops Road, the very road we had our hillclimb on last Oct. 2-3!!  I don't
know how Audi's advertising found this road, but there it is, plain as ever
on pgs. 6-7 on the latest AutoWeek.  Funny thing, though, they have reversed
the picture from real life, driver's left on the course shows as driver's
right, oh well. I stared at the pic for 20 minutes, it's our hillclimb road.
Enjoy!

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
'67 Alfa Romeo GTV