re: dreaming about 6-pot TAR-OX calipers for a Milano

You know, my brother emailed this same company I believe. He was looking for
similar brakes for his GTV. After the follow explained that he did not know
those cars very well as those older cars are not often driven in Italy
anymore, (but he understood they were popular over here) he went on to
explain all of the details about GTV brakes and options.

You know, you could buy some Wilwood racing brakes for Chevrolet, drill out
the rotors so they matched the Alfa bolt pattern and have brackets machined
that mated the Wilwood brakes to the Milano/GTV6 bracket mounts. And hey,
you'd be able to buy pads at any US racing supply store or mail order
catalog! It would probably only cost the same as 1 Berlina and take as much
time and energy as replacing those damnable rear calipers! (or a SPICA)

(rear after market calipers would have to be positioned at the rear of the
transaxle... if I get a wild hair and an extra $1500 I may just try this)

- --
Kim Christiansen
NWARC
84 GTV6  Arrrrrggggg, wheel bearing goes south!
81 Spider  wahoo! IT RUNS!
75 Spider  ahhh, the restoration continues...