GTV springs finished... TNX

Thanks to all who gave input on shock and spring upgrades for my
'74 GTV 2000.  I changed all of the rear bushings, putting poly on the
swaybar-body and trunnion-diff.  Went with IAP springs & red Konis, full
soft in the rear and half way up in the front.  I was missing the
washers between the trunnion & body, which was probably the largest
single factor in the tail wagging.
     Short story is that the car is truly transformed.  No more tail
wag, and body roll is greatly reduced.  Looks a good deal better without
the nose way up in the air, too.  Just in time to put it away for the
winter (though I'll try to keep it on the road long enough to make it to
Glynn's tech day on 11/6)!

         Jeff Matson
         Harvard, MA
         '74 GTV 2000