WANTED: 164S

WANTED: ALFA 164S

     I am still searching for that "perfect" 164S to buy.  I am having no
luck finding anything nice for sale.  Does anyone here know of a broker
or someone who can locate 164's?  I am only interested in a car that has
extremly low miles and is in "like new" condition.  I know these cars
exist, but its just finding them for sale.  In the last 5 months I have
located 2 164S's that I would have loved to own, but neither of them were
for sale:(  One of the cars had 9,500 original miles on it and the other
had 16,000 miles on it.  From talking to the owners, they both were in
factory showroom new condition.  If anyone has any leads, I would really
appreciate help.

Thanks,

Todd