GTV and Spider Parts for Sale

Hello all,

Wife says this stuff must go... Make me an offer...

I have two brand new GTV taillights for sale they are for the 1972 -1974 cars
and are white and red. I ordered them for my GTV and then sold it without
putting them on they are from Centerline.

I also have a tan leather tonneau cover from my 1993 Spider. I bought it less
htan a year ago from Spruell after mine was stolen and I only used it once
for fear it would be stolen. So to make a long story short I have a perfect
tonneau for sale to the best offer and I believe it fits all years.

1 set of yellow Ward and Deane Race Springs for the 105 series cars never
used.

1 black vinyl tonneau for the Alfa Spider I think some of the white plastic
clips that attach it to the chrome strip may be broken but it still works
fine... Came off my 1974 Spider... It's in great shape and the broken clips
can be easily replaced by an upholstery shop.

Reply to dmer@domain.elided