Milano ABS

On my way to lunch today, the brake warning light came on and I had a rock-hard
pedal and little stopping power in my 1987 Milano Verde.  Fluid level and pads
are OK.  I've spoken to Alfabill and looked at the wiring diagram, hoping it
might be as simple as a fuse, connection or relay.  I've not really spent much
time under the hood yet.  My initial question is, where are all the fuses and
relays for the ABS situated? Once I find them, I can start troubleshooting.

Mike in Houston