High mileage auto boxes

Hi,
Just to say that I have 116k on my auto 92' and have seen no
problems, I have to admit that when I hear any funny noises under
the bonnet I get a little worried about the transmission but these
have been unfounded to date. I did make them change the fluid at the
108 service, I think its scheduled for the 96 but the people who did
that messed up the rest of the service so I had it done as a
precaution,
Mike Salter