Headlights in NEW GTV + Norwegian Alfa Romeo Homepage

The ligts are in a way grouped in a square unit, but the reflectors
themeself are round. So I guess you can say that the lights are round,
but housed in a square unit. Please feel free to contact me if anyone
would se a picture of the arrangement.

Please feel free to wisit our web page, only in norwagian so far I am
afraid, but we are working on an update and an english version.

Best Regards

Oyvind Iversen
President
Klubb Alfa Romeo Norge

- -96 GTV V6 TB, just sold with 107.000 km. It was excellent.
Currently awaiting delivery of Alfa 156 2.0 TS with Sport Pack

http://www.klubbalfaromeo.no