TS Isostatic Linkage problem

Fellow Alfisti,

I knew I should have paid more attention when this was discussed
last.

Problem.
The fork where the shift linkage attaches to the transmission is
hitting (rubbing) the bodywork when selecting 3rd and 5th gears.

Symptoms.
When changing from 4th to 3rd it had become notchy, but would go
in easily if I aligned slightly to the left as it went in. It is
something I will live with.

Solution.
That's where you come in.  Please advise what the wallet impact
will be. There is some wear (play?) in the linkage at the back,
just if front of the transaxle, but that may be normal.  Maybe I
just need new bushes somewhere to restore clearances.  It is only
about 5 years since I changed the deDion bush.

Cheers,
david
- ---
David Masters