Re: alfa-digest V7 #1079

Mazda might have been the first to pioneer this technology but the GLC was
still a POS.  I had the unfortunate pleasure of having an 1980 GLC in the
family.  Bad handling, no performance, shifter didn't feel like anything
special, and if it would have, it would have been a waste on a car like
that.
Just my two cents.

Peter