O2 sensors

Ted,
For the most part, O2 sensors are O2 sensors.  There is a slight response
difference between different makes, but not large enough to cause a problem.

I can't cross reference any Ford/ Bosch sensor to an Alfa, but I bet Bosch
can.  If I find the Bosch hot line, I'll forward it to you, but when I spoke
to them, they just said any Bosch sensor with the same number of wires is
plug and play; others can be easily modified to work quite well.

Eric Storhok
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
Ford Motor Company