Re: 164 Antenna Mast

> What replaces the 164 antenna mast? Reference has been made to Chrysler,
> Pontiac and to Harada but no specifics as to year and model or part number.
> A sunflower in our lane attacked and destroyed my mast.
> Ted Siverns, Vancouver, BC

I have had good luck replacing my dead 164S power antenna with a cheap
model from Canadian Tire (similar to a Wallmart).  I just made sure it
would fit in through the hole.  I have read here that others have used a
Radio Shack model.  I suspect that any antenna that makes a nice fit at
the old hole will work fine.

Lawrence Hegarty     91 164
Montreal Quebec      86 Spider